5 days 💩 💦
Weekly Report CW49
Suddenly on last Saturday, my body started hurting and the high temperature kicked in. It’s called food poisoning, or maybe it was something else. This was the worst week of the year. I had to cancel the OnSpeed-Meetings this week and until Thursday, I felt very bad.
Interestingly, lots of depressive feelings kicked in during the week too. I know it’s because I’m not where I want to be combined with some regrets about choices and life styles in the past. With all this new knowledge from the past two years, I’m sitting here and asking myself how to turn it into reality. What I do for my partners is sometimes a service I’d like to have for myself.
One week left, then I take a real break. I’m looking forward for this.
The Five Friday Questions (CW49)
I end every week with a Friday Report and five questions, as we implemented it at OnSaPa GmbH to keep a consistent feedback relation.
What was good?
- Connected with a friendly person who works in investments and crypto
- A full animated video of 2min30secs is almost completed
- Finalized and entered the financial plan for a partner
- Have a new project directly after holiday in January
- People in Zurich start recommending my services and emails come in
- I applied myself Vitamin B 💉 without any marks on my body (good job)
- I went up at 5am even if I was ill as fuck (but why did I do that haha)
What to look at in the future?
- What is this unsettled feeling about when I read “Rich Dad Poor Dad”?
- Change how you work with touchdesigner / make something new
What was shitty?
- 5 days food poisoning 💩 💦 this really, really sucks.
- I had to cancel meetings
- Slept on some days more than 12 hours
- Lots of ups and downs emotionally (still not settled)
- Feeling numb
What should stay as it is?
- The learning curve
What was neglected?
- Admin work / paper stuff
I will be back next week with new updates.
Enjoy a wonderful weekend!