A Drop in Motivation
Weekly Report CW11
By the end of last week, I felt a drop in motivation. Currently, I have to push myself to do the tasks. It’s almost the end of the first quarter, and the objectives and key results look promising. I will put in some extra power for the last two weeks to achieve a great score. I keep this report short to focus all the energy on the end sprint.
The Five Weekly Questions
I end every week with a Friday Report and five questions, as we implemented it at OnSaPa GmbH to keep a consistent feedback relation.
What was good?
- Insta AD performance led to new bookings
- Feedback about motion process
- Very high performance on my teasers, therefore great feedback
- Association moved forward / great board meeting
What to look at in the future?
- Keep weekly score higher. This week was average with 0.54
- Always use conversation/meeting rather than writing
-> Make an appointment for topics that need to be discussed
- Find a way to trust in your sales abilities
- Create Instagram-Ads for your textures/products
What was shitty?
- A drop in motivation
What should stay as it is?
- Moving forward on all areas
What was neglected?
- Creating a prospect list for the gallery
- The Landing Page for whatismotiondesign.com
- Drive backup
- Wrap up NFT Collab
I will be back next week with new updates.
Enjoy a fantastic start to this week!