Crossing the Center
Weekly Report CW46
Just 8 days to go and WOP crossed 50% of the stretch goal. Can’t wait to see the end result of this crowdfunding campaign. During the last days, we found out that 8 million mobile phones are unused but fully functional in people’s homes. This counts only for Switzerland, which has a population of around 8 million people. That’s crazy, and it’s just mobile phones. Imagine all the good stuff people take out of the circle just to wait to be trashed someday.
This waiting time can be filled with happiness.
WOP makes it possible to easily pass things ahead in the neighborhood. People who see available things in the app come and pick the good things up when you match with them. It’s an easy concept to bring a lot of goods back into the circle. This will connect people locally, but also helps to avoid senseless buying. If we get enough people using WOP, our World Of Plenty becomes usable. As the world is right now, it’s a shame.
Crossing the Center feels good!
These tracking sheets have an interesting effect on me. I could never keep up the 5 am Club so consistently before. But somehow it makes me happy to go up and make this blue dot into the square and then get a coffee and read for a bit with notetaking. Of course, our eyes tend to catch the empty squares, absolutely normal. Most people tend to see the one negative thing, even if they have thousands of positive things around it.
Let’s see where we are in a few weeks.
The Five Friday Questions (CW46)
I end every week with a Friday Report and five questions, as we implemented it at OnSaPa GmbH to keep a consistent feedback relation.
What was good?
- Got approval to work on the big corporate department systematically
- Started to apply market data for marketing materials
- The SWOT-Analysis with a new partner
- Kept up all my tasks and duties and I don't even know them anymore
- I had a great birthday on Monday with lovely people during the day
- I realized that I don’t fear rejection anymore
- Made some great progress on Touchdesigner with long generative loops
What to look at in the future?
- Start investing in plant-based product companies
- Create templates to track daily progress for the community
- Create a combination between automated tweets and direct tweets
What was shitty?
- Nothing this week
What should stay as it is?
- Working with 6 tasks / 6 hours and plus 2 hours for reactive tasks
What was neglected?
- Nothing this week
I will be back next week with new updates.
Enjoy a wonderful weekend!