Weekly Report CW9
“I only want to do, what I love.”
Sounds great, doesn’t it? But it’s highly greedy, and if you only focus on “your passion,” you are probably ego-driven. Purpose, on the other hand, is more about giving. And if you follow your purpose, you also have to do things you hate. But it’s for something bigger than yourself.
The Five Weekly Questions
I end every week with a Friday Report and five questions, as we implemented it at OnSaPa GmbH to keep a consistent feedback relation.
What was good?
- NFT side-by-side collab work with Originalplan was great
- Created a Business Plan template for OnSaPa partners
- I finished up a freelance project
- Started to map out the GAL Business within OnVentures
- I had two Long-Time-No-See-Check-ins with entrepreneur friends
What to look at in the future?
- Create OnSpeed-Templates with a table of contents
- Share free methods to achieve more on OnSaPa
What was shitty?
- I’m stuck in the drive backup process
- Weekly highlights score below 0.5
- New debts / I had to take a flash-loan
- An investment was postponed, and therefore my payout
- A potential job canceled
What should stay as it is?
- Keep measuring with your systems to stay on speed
What was neglected?
- A few follow-ups
- Contract work
I will be back next week with new updates.
Enjoy a fantastic start to this week!