What was good?
- Accomplished 0.9 on my Weekly Highlights
- Great KickOff Meeting with WOP and Liip
- Received good feedback that my consultancy added up value
- I had a fantastic visit at a friend’s new and first office
- OnVentures takes shape, in about 3–4 weeks, our prototype is ready
- Changed the statutes of my association to boost performance at the yearly meeting
- Added the WOP StrategyGuide to a miro-board
- I’ve finished up all contracts for flat subletting
- Reinstalled and fixed Alessia’s system & data to get rid of iCloud
- Introduced NFTs to newcomers via discord
- I finally had the opportunity to talk to a friend after a long break. I’m happy he’s ok.
What to look at in the future?
- Do OSP OnSpeed in the morning. I’ve used it to finish up two highlights 🤫
- Use miro for collaborative layouts (e.g., OnePager)
- Too much money in assets, get some liquidity back
What was shitty?
- I fell asleep last Wednesday afternoon after a fully energized morning
What should stay as it is?
- Print out weekly highlights, having them next to my computer screen
What was neglected?
- The event contract for April isn’t ready yet.
I will be back next week with new updates.
Enjoy a fantastic start to this week!